Looking for a perfect refreshment for kids and adults? Why not try these fruit salad popsicles! Fruit ice-pops are made of real, yummy, and fresh fruits molded in white grape juice. This is a refreshing and healthy treat for summer without added sugar.
• 3/4 cup or 4 oz strawberries (hulled and halved)
• 1/2 cup or 3 oz blueberries
• 1/2 cup or 1 peach (cut to 1/2-inch slices)
• 2 kiwis (peeled and sliced to 1/4-inch rounds)
• 1.5 to 2 cups 100% white grape juice
• Popsicle sticks
Preparation only takes about 15 minutes. It takes 6 hours to make the ice-pops solid.
Prepare ice-pop molds.
Arrange the sliced fruits inside the molds.
Make sure each fruit are fit closely inside.
Pour white grape juice in each mold and cover-up to top.
Make sure that the juice settles in around the fruits.
Stick the popsicle sticks in the mold.
Let it freeze for 6 hours or until its solid enough to make a popsicle.
Serve and enjoy!
Images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uykwCMuL6Xs