Spending the weekend with your friends? Make this very quick and easy to prepare mini pizza recipe! Enjoy that cheesy and tasty chicken-filled pizza with garlic bread, caesar salad, or guacamole. Don’t forget the wine!
• 250 grams chicken (minced)
• 2 tsp cooking oil
• 1 small onion (chopped)
• 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp black pepper powder
• 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp cumin powder
• 1/2 tsp red chili (crushed)
• 1/4 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
• 2 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
• Pizza dough
• Dry flour
• Pizza sauce
• Mozzarella cheese (grated)
• Black olive slices
• Dried oregano
Set pan and heat 2 tsp cooking oil over medium heat.
Saute chopped onion for 1 minute or until it becomes translucent.
Add minced chicken.
Mix well and cook until chicken changes color.
Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
Mix until well combined. Do this for 2 minutes.
Add seasonings – 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, and 1/2 tsp crushed red chili.
Mix until well combined and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper and 3 tbsp mayonnaise.
Reduce to low flame.
Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add 1/2 tsp dried oregano.
Remove from heat and let it cool.
On a flat surface or board, sprinkle dry flour and knead pizza dough.
Roll out dough into half-inch thickness.
Cut into mini round shapes.
Place the mini round shapes on a baking tray sprinkled with dry flour.
Spread pizza sauce on top of the round dough.
Scoop chicken filling and place on top of the pizza sauce.
Add grated mozzarella cheese.
Top it off with black olive slices.
Sprinkle with dried oregano.
You can cook it by:
1. Baking in the oven: Bake in a preheated oven of 180 C for 10-12 minutes.
2. Pot baking: Preheat pot over high heat for 10-15 minutes. Place the mini pizzas in the pot and cover the lid. Let it cook for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Serve and enjoy!
Images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cBCl9dIwmk