This recipe is packed with 5 healthy, delicious, and easy-to-make smoothies. Great source of vitamins and antioxidants. These smoothies are a great way to perk up your morning!
1. Liquid Sunshine Smoothie
• Half a cup of Silk Almond Original milk
• 1 banana
• 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
• 1 whole peach, pitted
In a blender, pour the milk followed by the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Morning Glory Smoothie
• Half a cup of Silk Coconut milk
• Freshly chopped pineapple
• One whole kiwi, peeled and sliced
• Papaya chunks
• Grated ginger
Place all the ingredients in a blender and whirl until smooth.
3. Beets ‘n’ Berries Smoothie
• Half a cup of orange juice
• Half a cup of vanilla flavored yogurt
• A cup of chopped strawberries
• Chopped beets
Blend all the ingredients together and serve.
4. Blueberry Bliss
• Half a cup of Silk Almond Vanilla milk
• A cup of blueberries, rinsed
• 1 banana
• 2 tbsp of almond butter
Put all the ingredients in the blender and whirl until smooth.
5. The Grape Beyond
• Half a cup of green tea, cooled
• Half of an avocado
• A cup of green grapes
• A cup of baby spinach or kale
Place all the ingredients in a blender and give it a whirl until smooth.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can substitute the milk to any flavor that you prefer. Yogurt is also a great substitute for a tangy taste.
• You can also use raw beets as long as your blender can handle it. If not, you can bol the beets so that it is much softer and makes it easier to blend.
• In the beets and berries smoothie, you can use a banana instead of the yogurt and transform it into a dairy-free smoothie.
• Aside from baby kale and baby spinach, you can also substitute with any leafy greens that you like. The smoothie may be bitter due to the greens, so feel free to add some honey for sweetness.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68GtC8BeXE