Chicken is versatile and can be cooked in many different ways. To keep your food intake healthy, chicken breast is the best part to keep your calorie intake on the down low. However, it may not taste as good, so this recipe brings out the delicious side of chicken breasts.
It is a simple recipe with few ingredients. You can make a big batch and use it on other dishes.
• 3 lbs of chicken breast, cut off the fat
• 3 to 4 tbsp of olive oil
• 2.5 tsp of minced garlic or 5 finely chopped garlic cloves
• One-quarter tsp of garlic salt
• Two-thirds of a cup of whole wheat bread crumbs
• 12 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe takes about 35 to 40 minutes to make. Serves 8.
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Place a pan over Low-Medium heat. Add the olive oil and minced garlic.
Once the oil and garlic have been heated, remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
In a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
Take one chicken breast and roll it in the garlic and oil.
Next, cover the chicken breast with breadcrumbs.
Set aside in a baking pan.
Repeat these steps with all the chicken breasts.
Place the baking pan in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Ideas And Tips:
• These baked chicken breasts can be eaten on its own, but there are so many other ways to add these into your diet. By slicing the breasts, you can top off your favorite green salad for that protein boost. Cut them up thinly and squeeze them in between bread or pita. Add some tomatoes and cucumbers, and you have a hearty sandwich on the go.
• Another way to spice up this dish is by adding some marinara sauce on top. You can serve these with pasta, brown rice, or with a fresh green salad.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuzuZKr7YAo