Not having enough time for preparation does not mean you can’t make a healthy and tasty dish. With this recipe, you can serve your loved ones with parmesan crusted fish fillets that are quick and easy to prepare. Using a few simple ingredients, you’ll be surprised that these tilapia fillets are bursting with flavors. This dish is perfect for a quiet and romantic dinner at home or on one of those busy and stressful days when after work you just want to reward yourself with an absolutely delicious meal.
• 4 tilapia fillets
• ¾ cup of grated parmesan cheese
• 2 tsp paprika
• 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp ground black pepper
• olive oil
This recipe takes about 20 minutes to make. Serves 4.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a shallow dish, mix together parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and ground black pepper.
Using a paper towel, pat dry tilapia fillets.
Brush both sides of tilapia fillets with enough olive oil. This will help the parmesan coating stick to the fish.
Coat tilapia fillets with the parmesan coating.
Arrange the coated fish fillets on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Bake in the oven at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can also use other fish such as salmon, trout, cod, bass, grouper, haddock or snapper.
• You can also bake the fish with vegetables such as carrot, zucchini or butternut squash sticks, broccoli or cauliflower florets or trimmed asparagus. Just make sure you season the vegetables and brush them with olive oil before putting them on the baking sheet.
• You could also use this parmesan coating on chicken breast or thigh fillets.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwc6B8deHr8