Brownies are such heavenly treats for those chocolate cravings. Gooey, sweet, and chocolatey, brownies have even been made into instant mix so that you can enjoy them at home anytime. However, traditional ways of making brownies often include a lot of sugar and butter.
This recipe is gluten-free, egg-free and flour-free. Delicious brownies without the guilt!
• 2 sweet potatoes
• 10 medjool dates
• 60 grams of whole almonds
• 100 grams of ground almonds
• 6 tbsp of coconut oil
• 4 tbsp of raw cacao powder
• 3 tbs of cacao nibs
• 4 tbsp of maple syrup
This recipe takes about 40 minutes to make. Serves roughly 10 brownies.
Preheat the oven to 180F.
Peel the sweet potatoes.
Boil them in water until tender. Check after 10 minutes to see if they are ready.
Remove the seeds from the medjool dates.
In a food processor, add sweet potatoes, medjool dates, whole almonds, ground almonds, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, cacao nibs, and maple syrup.
Blend together until ingredients are mixed well.
Place parchment paper on a backing sheet.
Spread the brownie batter on top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Let the brownies cool for another 30 minutes.
Slice the brownies and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• Medjool dates are considered the best variety of dates in the world. It is often dried so that it lasts longer, and it is the biggest variety of dates. Dubbed as the “king of dates”, these are more expensive than other varieties. You can use any type of dates you have, or if you prefer other dried fruits. You can substitute with raisins or other dried fruit.
• If you don’t have any cacao nibs, you can use chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips. You can also use milk chocolate chips.
• Aside from whole almonds, you can substitute with walnuts or pecans.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTrZVC95LHs
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...