On an extremely busy and tiring day, you deserve a healthy, delicious, and filling dinner. You may be too exhausted to cook a grand meal. Don’t worry because today we are sharing with you a quick vegan dinner ready in under 30 minutes. The meal consists of a simple pasta dish made with cooked penne, chopped tomatoes, chickpeas and fresh coriander. The side dishes are fresh salad greens and blanched broccoli florets. This recipe serves 2 so you can enjoy this meal with your special someone.
• ½ pound of penne pasta
• 1 cup of canned chopped tomatoes
• ½ cup of chopped fresh coriander
• ½ cup of cooked chickpeas
• 2 cups of broccoli florets
• 1 cup of salad greens
• vegan parmesan cheese
This recipe takes about 20 minutes to make. Serves 2.
Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
Put broccoli in a bowl and pour in hot water.
Let the broccoli soak in hot water for 8 to 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, mix cooked penne pasta with chopped tomatoes, coriander, and chickpeas.
Serve pasta with broccoli and salad greens on the side.
Sprinkle vegan parmesan cheese on top of the pasta dish.
Ideas And Tips:
• Aside from chickpeas, you can use black beans or cannellini beans.
• Instead of canned chopped tomatoes, you can use fresh tomatoes.
• You can use other types of pasta for this dish such as fusilli, macaroni, farfalle or rigatoni.
• This recipe also makes a quick and affordable lunchbox meal. Make it at home, pack it in an airtight container, and take it anywhere with you for a healthy meal, anytime.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdDMSr_xdvI