This pasta recipe is inexpensive, simple, and fast. You can have dinner on the table in 10 to 15 minutes. If you want your kids to eat their vegetables, this is one way to do it! Infuse your vegetables with garlic-flavored oil, cheese, and some pepper flakes and your taste buds will be asking for more. You can use any vegetable you have and any type of pasta you prefer.
This recipe takes about 10 to 15 minutes to make. Serves 3.
• 4 cups of broccoli florets
• 4 cloves of garlic, chopped thinly
• Three-quarter cup of chicken stock
• 8 oz of pasta
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 tbsp of unsalted butter
• One-fourth cup of Parmigiano Reggiano
• Pepper flakes
Boil some water in a pot. Cook the pasta by following the package instructions.
Place a skillet over medium heat and pour the olive oil.
Add the garlic. Heat the oil and garlic together to infuse the oil.
Sprinkle with pepper flakes.
After a few minutes, the garlic will turn brown and fragrant. Add the broccoli.
Make sure that the broccoli is coated with the garlic-infused oil.
Use a spoon to gently flatten the broccoli florets.
Season with salt and pepper.
After a minute, pour the chicken stock.
Simmer the broccoli for 7 to 8 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
Put the heat to high.
Pour a little bit of the pasta water over the broccoli to thicken the sauce.
Add the drained pasta over the broccoli.
Melt the butter on top of the pasta and add the grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Stir gently, remove from the heat and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• To make this dish vegan, substitute chicken stock with pasta water or vegetable stock.
• For an added crunch, add some bacon bits as a garnish.
• Other great vegetables to use for this recipe is cauliflower, bell peppers, zucchini, eggplants, or squash.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr3qFR3dyf8