Craving for pasta that is easy to cook, healthy, but extremely delicious? This pasta recipe takes only around 10 minutes to make! All you need to do is cook the pasta in boiling water, and dump the ingredients for the pesto sauce in a food processor. That’s it!
This recipe takes about 10 to 15 minutes to make. Serves 3 to 4.
• 1 lb of linguine pasta
• 2 cups of fresh basil leaves
• 3 tbsp of pine nuts, roasted over a dry pan
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 lemon
• Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
• Extra virgin olive oil
In a big pot, fill it up with water and bring to a boil. Add a handful of salt.
Cook the linguine pasta according to the package instructions.
Drain the pasta and set aside. Keep the pasta water for the sauce.
In a food processor, add the basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper.
Grate the lemon to get the zest and put in the food processor along with the other ingredients.
Squeeze half the lemon into the mix.
Pulse the food processor to roughly break the ingredients and gradually add the extra virgin olive oil.
Pour the pesto sauce into a big bowl and sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
Put the drained pasta into the bowl of pesto and mix together with a big spoon.
Add about half a cup of pasta water and mix well.
Sprinkle more Parmiggiano Reggiano and pepper on top and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can make a big batch of pesto sauce and keep it in the fridge for 3 to 5 days. With ready-made pesto, you can cook more pasta to go with it. Pesto sauce also works as a sandwich spread. Top off your pesto-coated bread with some tomatoes, olives, and roasted peppers. Aside from pasta, you can also mix this pesto sauce with quinoa or brown rice.
• Basil is known as one of the healthiest ingredients in the world. It adds freshness to any dish. Aside from that, it is also known to cure many illnesses such as colds and upset stomachs.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei89dSSk-rc
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...