There are so many ways to cook shrimp. However, overcooking shrimp makes them rubbery. The best way to cook shrimp is to do it quickly and add spices to bring out its natural juices.
This recipe only takes 3 to 4 minutes to cook. Garlic, lemon juice, and parsley are added to this easy recipe which results in juicy and mouthwatering shrimps. Perfect pair with pasta, steamed rice, or even bread.
• 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 1.5 tbsp of olive oil
• 6 cloves of minced garlic
• 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
• 2 tbsp of cold butter, cut into 4 pieces
• 3 tbsp of lemon juice
• 1 tbsp of caper brine
• 1/3 cup of chopped Italian parsley
This recipe takes 10 minutes to make. Serves 2 to 4.
Drizzle olive oil in a pan over the highest heat.
Place the shrimp and leave them alone for 1 minute.
Season with salt.
Turn the shrimp over. Cook for another minute.
Add minced garlic and red chili flakes. Stir for 1 minute.
Pour lemon juice and caper brine.
Add 1 cube of butter and half of the parsley.
Lower heat to low.
Add the rest of the butter cubes and Italian parsley.
Adjust seasoning as preferred.
Turn off the heat and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• The shrimps cook fast so prepare all of the ingredients before you start. Measure your ingredients and have them ready by your stove for easy access.
• You can add more ingredients to this recipe like mushrooms, bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGAJokcwBXI