Strawberries are packed with vitamin C and manganese. It gives that beautiful reddish pink color that just pops in any dish you add it to. It is paired beautifully with chocolate, so it is definitely another advantage!
This recipe puts strawberries into the spotlight. Rich and creamy smoothie with everything strawberry: strawberry yogurt, strawberry ice cream, and strawberry syrup. This smoothie will definitely fulfill all of your strawberry cravings!
• 6 large strawberries, cut into half and remove the stems
• Half a cup of milk
• Half a cup of strawberry yogurt
• 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream
• Strawberry syrup
This recipe takes about 3 to 4 minutes to make. Serves 2 to 3.
In a blender, add these ingredients: strawberries, milk, strawberry yogurt, and strawberry ice cream. Whirl for about a minute.
Swirl the strawberry syrup on the side of the glass.
Pour the smoothie into the glass and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• In this recipe, strawberry yogurt was used. You can use plain yogurt instead, as well as use vanilla ice cream instead of strawberry. You can also substitute with other flavors like chocolate ice cream. Chocolate and strawberry mix well together, so go ahead and satisfy two cravings in one smoothie.
• You can also substitute banana instead of the dairy ingredients and of course, add other fruit.
• You can put this smoothie in the fridge for a few hours for that refreshing kick perfect for a hot day.
• For added crunch, you can add some nuts, dried fruits, or oats. This will make your smoothie more filling and perfect for breakfast.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZ7FDAzgfU