Trying to fit in that dress that is one size too small? Are you getting ready for swimsuit season? Do you want to lose 10 lbs for a special event? If you answer yes to those questions, then you simply must try this wonder soup. It is easy to make and surprisingly delicious too! This soup is part of a 7-day diet plan, but if you want to cut down on a few calories then go ahead and give this a try.
This recipe takes about 15 to 20 minutes to make. Serves 6 meals.
• Half a head of cabbage, roughly chopped
• 1 cup of diced celery
• 1 cup of diced onion
• 1 cup of diced carrots
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 2 to 3 cloves of garlic
• 4 cups of chicken broth
• 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes (basil, oregano and garlic flavor)
• 1 tsp of oregano
• Half a teaspoon of red pepper flakes
Place a pot over medium heat and pour some olive oil.
Saute celery, onion, carrots, and green bell pepper.
Once the carrot is tender, add the garlic and chicken broth.
Add your cabbage and diced tomatoes.
Bring the soup to a boil.
Once the cabbages are tender, add seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
Remove from the heat and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• To make this dish vegetarian, you can use vegetable stock instead. You can also use water, but make sure to add lots of seasonings to enhance the flavor of the soup.
• You can use any type of canned tomatoes or even fresh ones. This recipe uses a flavored variety. Look for flavored tomatoes in your market, or you can even make homemade tomato sauce.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlv99op5g4