A bowl of creamy cold soup is perfect for a hot summer day. In this recipe, cold water, carrots, apple, avocado, date, ginger and a mixture of seasonings and spices are quickly blended in food processor until smooth. This raw creamy carrot soup recipe only takes 5 minutes. Enjoy a huge bowl of this quick, mildly-spiced, absolutely delicious, healthy, and gluten-free cold soup for brunch, lunch or dinner.
• 3 cups of cold water
• 3 carrots, sliced
• 1 organic apple, cored and diced
• 1 avocado, sliced
• 2 tsp chopped ginger
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 pitted date, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp coriander seeds
• 1 tsp of curry powder
• 1 tsp of cumin powder
• ¼ tsp sea salt
• ¼ tsp ground black pepper
• ¼ tsp hot chili powder
• 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1 tbsp raw coconut butter
• 2 Nasturtium flowers
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 2 to 3.
Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
Blend for 1 minute.
Pour into serving bowls, then garnish with Nasturtium flowers.
Ideas And Tips:
• If you want a smooth and creamy soup, you can use a blender instead of a food processor.
• You can add sprouted beans or seeds, fresh herbs, spinach, or cucumber.
• Instead of an apple, you can use a pear.
• You can use lime juice instead of lemon juice.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcGCe_lo5s