Smoothies are almost always served in a glass. This recipe produces a thick smoothie that is served in a bowl and topped off with superfoods. This breakfast dish will give you fiber, energy boosts, and deliciously crunchy treats all in one bowl. This acai bowl also satisfies your cravings for sweets using all natural sweeteners from fruits.
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 1 to 2.
• 1 pack of frozen acai puree package
• 1 frozen banana
• Half a cup of blueberries
• 1 medjool date, pitted
• 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
• Goji berries
• 1 banana, sliced
• Chia seeds
• Shredded coconut
In a blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
If the smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk.
Once the preferred texture is made, transfer the smoothie onto a bowl.
Flatten with a spoon.
Garnish the smoothie with granola, banana, goji beans, chia seeds, shredded coconut, and blueberries.
Ideas And Tips:
• Acai is a type of palm tree that is native to South American countries like Brazil and Trinidad. The name originates from a Portuguese word “iwaca’i” which translates to “fruit that cries water”. This recipe uses pureed acai roots. However, you can also opt to buy acai seeds.
• Use any fruit you have on hand to make this smoothie. It is best to use frozen fruits as your smoothie so that it comes off cold and there is no need to add ice. Adding ice will make your smoothie watery.
• Use other toppings like nuts, dried fruit, or raw cacao nibs.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqo0lL7WNJs