Bubble milk tea is a favorite for many people. It is deliciously creamy, and you slurp these yummy pearls at the bottom. However, bubble milk tea may contain a lot of sugar.
With this recipe, you can have homemade bubble milk tea anytime you want. It is a healthier version that uses natural sweeteners.
• Half a cup of almond milk
• Half a cup of ice
• 1 tbsp of matcha powder
• 10 to 12 drops of liquid stevia
• 1/4 cup of tapioca balls (boba balls)
• Half a cup of water
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 2 glasses.
Pour almond milk into a blender. Add ice, matcha powder, and liquid stevia.
Blend until smooth. Give it a taste!
In a saucepan, pour water and sprinkle with liquid stevia.
Bring to a boil and then add tapioca balls.
Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
In a glass, add some tapioca balls and then pour the matcha milk.
Ideas And Tips:
• Liquid stevia is a natural sweetener that contains purified water, pure stevia leaf extract, and grapefruit seed extract. If you don’t have this on hand, you can use honey, maple syrup or agave.
• Tapioca balls are made from tapioca, which is a starch that came from the cassava root. It can be made into flour used for baking and cooking. It is gluten-free and vegan. It is popularly used for bubble milk teas around the world. If you don’t like tapioca balls, you can make jelly strips instead. Jelly strips are made from gelatin and cut into strips.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rknT26ykj0A