Mangoes and coconuts are perfect partners. Combined together, they make a refreshing drink great for hot summer days and remind you of the beach.
Note – the original video for this recipe is no longer available so we chose another one that got great reviews!
This smoothie is so easy to make and only has 3 ingredients. This is a great smoothie to serve when you have friends over as it only takes a few minutes to make.
• 2 ripe mangoes
• 3 passion fruits
• 1 can (400 ml) of coconut milk
This recipe takes about 5 to 7 minutes to make. Serves 6 to 8.
Cut the mangoes in between the seed.
Slice the mango flesh to make squares and pop out the flesh into a blender.
Squeeze out the juice from the seed and chop off the remaining flesh on both sides.
Pour the coconut milk into the blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass.
Cut the passion fruit into two.
Garnish with passion fruit by scooping out the flesh.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can also use frozen mangoes for this smoothie. Make sure you take them out of the freezer ahead of time so that your blender won’t have a hard time.
• There is non-fat coconut milk available in stores. If your local market does not have any coconut milk, you can use other types of milk like soy or almond. You can add some shredded coconut, or even coconut water, to add that coconut flavor to the smoothie.
• You can keep this smoothie in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. You can also add some crushed ice to make it cold if there is no time available to put it in the fridge.
• Mangoes are already sweet, but you can make it sweeter by adding honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar.
images – https://youtu.be/c8hGz2rOGiY
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...