Pasta is an Italian staple usually paired with sauces that are made from tomatoes, or oil. This recipe uses zucchini as pasta, and there is no cooking involved in this dish! You can easily whip up your meal in minutes. In fact, you can make this dish in advance for a week’s worth of meals on the go. This dish is gluten-free, dairy-free, and all vegan. You can mix it up with any vegetable you like and enjoy a refreshing pasta dish anytime.
This recipe takes about 5 to 6 minutes to make. Serves 2.
• 1 zucchini
• 1 onion
• Mixed vegetables
• Flaxseed oil
• Hemp seeds
• Liquid Aminos
• Black pepper
Peel the zucchini.
Use a spiralizer to transform the zucchini into pasta.
Place the zucchini pasta on a plate.
Drizzle with olive oil and Liquid Aminos.
Add chopped onions, mixed vegetables, and hemp seeds.
Season with black pepper.
Ideas And Tips:
• Bragg Liquid Aminos is a liquid protein concentrate made from soybeans. This was used in the recipe, but you can substitute with soy sauce or salt. Always taste your dishes and adjust your seasonings accordingly.
• Aside from zucchini, you can also use cucumbers.
• Don’t worry about not having a spiralizer. You can use a vegetable peeler instead to make the pasta. You can also use a sharp knife to slice the vegetable into noodle-like consistency.
• If you want a warm dish, you can place the zucchini pasta in warm water before adding the vegetables and seasonings. Make sure that you are ready to serve once you have warmed up the pasta.
• Hemp seeds are packed with proteins that are similar to what you will get from meat, milk, eggs, and soy. It is rich in vitamin B and zinc. It is often used in baking and making beverages.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xF4_PojxcE