Kelp noodles are becoming increasingly popular because they are fat-free, gluten-free, and can be eaten raw! No cooking involved in this recipe.
This salad can be made in minutes, and all you need is a blender to make the sauce. This Pad Thai-inspired salad is light, savory, and healthy. You can have this all day every day. Perfect salad with a Thai flavor.
• 2 tbsp of almond butter
• 1/3 cup of coconut oil
• 1 tbsp of soy
• 1 tbsp of coriander powder
• Half of a red jalapeño pepper
• 2 tsp of lemon juice
• 1/3 cup of filtered water
• Half a cup of fresh basil leaves
• Half a cup of salad greens
• Kelp noodles
This recipe takes about 5 to 7 minutes to make. Servings depend on the amount of noodles.
Place almond butter, coconut oil, soy, coriander powder, jalapeño pepper, lemon juice, and water in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the sauce over the kelp noodles.
Garnish with basil leaves and salad greens.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can substitute soy with a pinch of salt.
• Jalapeño peppers are spicy, so make sure to remove the seeds. The green variation has more heat, so you can choose that for a more intense kick in your sauce. If you are not a fan of spicy food, you can remove this ingredient.
• Kelp noodles are made from edible seaweed and considered as a raw noodle. These noodles are widely consumed in Asia especially in Japanese cuisine. Kelp noodles are fat-free and gluten-free. They can be used in soups, salads, stir-fries, and side dishes.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93LQW4XedfA