Apple pie is an American favorite. Sweet, starchy and a little sour, this pie is perfect with ice cream. This is a popular comfort food.
This recipe is perfect for those with no ovens. No baking or cooking involved! All you need is a food processor and you are all set. This pie is a great dish to bring over for potluck or for parties. The longer it sits in your fridge, the more delicious it gets.
• 1.5 cups of academia nuts, soaked in water for 2 hours
• 1.5 cups of walnuts or pecans, soaked in water for 2 hours
• Himalayan sea salt
• 4 cups of dried apples, soaked in 2 cups of apple juice
• 3 cups of fresh apples, dipped in lemon juice to keep color vibrant
• 7 pieces of Medjool dates, soaked until soft
• 2 ox of Irish moss gel, soaked overnight
• Half a tsp of cinnamon
• Half a tsp of nutmeg
• 1 tbsp of maple syrup
• 1 tsp f vanilla
• Himalayan sea salt
• 1 cup of finely chopped pecans
• 4 Medjool dates, finely chopped
• 1/4 tsp of vanilla
This recipe takes about 30 to 40 minutes to make.
To make the crust, put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it is crumbled.
Make sure to check the sides and pinch the mixture to see if it has become sticky.
Transfer the mixture to a pie dish and push gently to form the crust.
To make the apple sauce, place the chopped Irish moss into a blender and add apple juice. Blend until mixture becomes thick.
Add fresh apples, Irish moss gel, dates, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetener, vanilla, and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
In a bowl, pour the mixture and add dried apples. Mix well with a spoon.
Pour the mixture onto the crust.
To make the topping, add all the topping’s ingredients in a food processor and blend until texture becomes chunky and crumbly.
Place the topping on top of the apple mixture.
Garnish with dried apples and cinnamon.
Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Ideas And Tips:
• Irish moss gel needs to be soaked in water overnight to remove excess dirt and soil. Drain it first and cut into smaller pieces before adding it in your food processor.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApKwzl9CsCY
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...