Granola is usually eaten during breakfast and snack time. It consists of oats, nuts, honey, coconut, and other sweeteners. It is usually baked until it becomes crispy and toasted.
This recipe gives you deliciously crunchy granola without any cooking. You can control how sweet and salty this granola is, and you can basically season it according to your preference.
• Sprouted buckwheat
• Sunflower seeds
• 1 cup of almonds
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
• Coconut oil, melted with water
• Honey, warmed up over low heat
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to make. Granola is placed in a dehydrator for 12 hours. Serves 8 to 10.
Soak the almonds in water for about 2 hours and then drain.
Place the almonds in a blender until it becomes preferred consistency.
In a large bowl, mix bean sprouts, buckwheat, and almonds.
Sprinkle shredded coconut, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
Place coconut oil in a glass container and mix with water. Place over low heat until oil becomes liquid.
Place honey in a glass container and heat over low heat until slightly melted.
Pour coconut oil and honey on the granola mixture.
Mix well with a spoon or massage with your hands.
Place the granola mixture on dehydrator sheets.
Set to 115 and leave for 12 hours.
Ideas And Tips:
• Once the granola has dried up, you can now add your toppings such as raisins, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
• Place the granola in an airtight container such as a mason jar to keep it crunchy. If you want it warm, you can pop it in the microwave for a few seconds.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUOu-3gsu6A