These pancakes are so easy and so healthy! Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. Your pancakes are done with just four ingredients. Best breakfast for kids, too!
Total cooking time is around 7 to 10 minutes. Serves 6 pancakes.
• 2 pieces of ripe bananas
• 4 sweet potatoes, baked and peeled
• 2 tbsp of coconut milk
• Cinnamon to taste
Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl. Mash them by using a fork.
Next, add the peeled sweet potatoes and mash them as well.
Add the coconut milk.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the mashed mixture.
With a pan on medium heat, add some coconut oil before adding your pancake mixture.
Cook the pancakes for 3 and a half minutes on each side.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can bake a batch of sweet potatoes and store them in the fridge. They will last for 3 to 5 days.
• If you are allergic to coconut milk (or you just don’t like it), you can substitute with soy milk or almond milk. Another idea is to use plain yogurt to add a bit of tang to your pancakes.
• This recipe is great for overripe bananas. They are easier to mash and still taste good after being cooked.
• These pancakes are high in carbohydrates, so they are best paired with eggs.
images – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPv5EYDXh0A
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...