Green smoothies are usually made out of vegetables and fruits. These smoothies are great alternatives to caffeinated drinks. Loaded with vitamins and nutrients, smoothies can keep you full until your next meal. This green smoothie lives up to its name: it boosts your beauty.
The ingredients in this smoothie give your skin that natural glow makes your hair glossy and healthy, and keeps your nails strong and shiny.
• 200 grams of spinach
• Half of a cucumber, sliced
• 1 avocado
• Half of a mango
• Juice of 1 orange
• Juice of half a lime
• 500 ml of coconut water
• Fresh mint
• Optional: flax seeds, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 2 to 3.
Add all of the ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Serve in a glass.
Ideas And Tips:
• Spinach is a flowering plant that is native to central and western Asia. Spinach leaves are popularly used in salads, soups, smoothies and side dishes. These leaves are loaded with iron, calcium and a lot of vitamins. Although their leaves may be a bit bitter, they are still a popular salad staple. It can also be cooked in sauces for pasta. Vegetarians use spinach leaves in vegan versions of lasagna. It can also be added to soups or fried as a crunchy treat.
• Cucumbers are part of the gourd family and often used in salads. Crunchy, watery and delicious, cucumbers are 90% water and has a lot of Vitamin K. In pop culture, cucumber slices are placed over tired eyes to minimize eye bags and freshens up the eye area.
• Avocado is rich in healthy fats as well as vitamins B, K, C, and E. Aside from food, avocado is used in beauty products. In Asia, avocados are added in milkshakes and made into ice cream. It has a rich green color and creamy texture.
images – https://www.youtube.com/embed/BDaKIdl2r3A