Being a raw vegan does not mean you can’t enjoy a bowl of warm soup. As long as the temperature of the soup does not exceed 110°F, it is still considered raw! With this recipe, you can enjoy a bowl of raw creamy carrot soup. The ingredients are processed for about 8 to 10 minutes in the blender; just enough to warm the soup up. The creaminess of the soup comes from the avocado, the tanginess from the lemon juice, and the spiciness from the jalapeño. Aside from being delicious and satisfying, this soup is also low in calories and rich in soluble fibers, vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds. It’s super easy to make! This soup is a perfect raw vegan meal any time of the day.
• 2 cups of freshly pressed carrot juice
• ¼ cup of olive oil
• 1 lemon, juiced
• ½ jalapeño, seeds removed
• 1 avocado
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 tbsp chopped red bell pepper
• 1 tbsp chopped cucumber
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to make. Serves 1.
Put carrot juice, olive oil, lemon juice, jalapeño, 3/4 avocado, and salt in a Vitamix blender.
Blend until the soup is creamy and warm but not exceeding 110°F.
Pour into a bowl.
Garnish with chopped red bell pepper, cucumber, and avocado on top.
Ideas And Tips:
• Vitamix is a brand of high powered blenders which make hot soup, blend ice cream, grind grain, and knead bread dough.
• If you don’t have a Vitamix, you can warm the soup gently on the stove, just make sure the temperature does not exceed 110°F, otherwise it can’t be considered raw any more. Note – here’s a food thermometer that we found on Amazon for under $10 that got hundreds of five star reviews.
• If you can’t find freshly pressed carrot juice in your area and you can’t press your own juice, you can use fresh carrots.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRCPzDBjBg
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...