A lot of kids have trouble eating vegetables. Vegetables should be in every child’s diet as it is loaded with nutrients essential for growth.
This recipe shows a quick, delicious, easy, and 100% vegan way to make burgers. This is a great way to put vegetables in your kid’s diet. The best part of this recipe is that it is raw, so no cooking is involved. It is also fun to make and best to have kids involved in making these yummy burgers.
• 300 to 400 grams of Brazil nuts
• 300 to 400 grams of carrots
• 1 bunch of parsley
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1/3 cup of olive oil
• Soya sauce
• Maca powder
• Bean sprouts
• Yellow bell pepper
• Salad greens
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to make. Serves 4 to 5 depending on the size of the burgers.
Crush the Brazil nuts in a blender. Do the same for the carrots.
In a big bowl, add nuts, carrots, chopped parsley, lemon juice, oil, salt, soya sauce, and maca powder.
Mix well together.
Form burger patties with your hands.
To assemble, place burger on a salad green leaf. Add tomatoes, bean sprouts, yellow bell pepper, and cucumbers.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can also place these burgers in a bun just like the usual burgers. You can add more vegetables to the mix.
• Taste the mixture and adjust seasonings when necessary.
• You can add some cheese flavor to these burgers by mixing in some nutritional yeast.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWq3sEYiQc