A pasta recipe without any cooking? This is a must try! This recipe has raw ingredients, so this dish is loaded with important vitamins and nutrients that are usually destroyed by cooking.
It is a very simple recipe with a few ingredients. Perfect when you have that craving for something sweet and tangy. So delicious even kids will love this meal!
• 1 to 2 zucchini
• Fresh basil
• Red bell pepper, roughly chopped
• Sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in water for 15 to 30 minutes
• 2 sticks of celery
• 3 to 4 Medjool dates
This recipe takes about 5 to 8 minutes to make. Serves 2.
To make the zucchini pasta, use a peeler to create long strips. Set aside in a bowl.
Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, celery, and dates in a blender. Blend together.
Once the mixture is smooth, add the fresh basil leaves. Blend together until the basil leaves are well incorporated.
Pour the sauce into the bowl of zucchini pasta.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can make a bigger serving of pasta by making more zucchini strips. Leftover strips can be used for salads.
• The raw marinara sauce in this recipe is also great for other dishes. You can use the sauce as a spread on bread or use as a dipping sauce for vegetable sticks.
• To make the meal warm, soak the zucchini strips in warm water for a few minutes before adding the marinara sauce.
• Sun-dried tomatoes make the marinara sauce creamy and thick. If your sauce appears watery, go ahead and add more sun-dried tomatoes.
• Aside from using dates, you can opt to use raisins instead. However, this is absolutely optional if you want your sauce to retain its tomato goodness.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y_76k1BE8I
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...