Cereal is the easiest breakfast meal to make in the morning. Breakfast is dubbed the most important meal of the day, and getting the proper nutrients is essential to jumpstart your day.
This homemade cereal is perfect for breakfast because it is loaded with fruits, nuts, and seeds. Delicious, healthy and simple, this cereal is the best to serve to your family. Even kids will love this homemade cereal.
• 2.5 cups of berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
• 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
• 2 tbsp of hemp seeds
• 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
• 2 tbsp of flax seeds
• 3 tbsp of shredded coconut
• 1 tbsp of flaxseed oil
• Milk to taste
This recipe takes about 5 to 6 minutes to make. Serves 1 to 2.
Rinse and drain your berries.
In a large bowl, add your ingredients together.
Add milk depending on your preference.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can use any fruits in this cereal. Aside from berries, you can also add bananas, raisins, oranges, melons, apples, and dried fruits.
• For additional tang, you can scoop some yogurt instead of milk. Any type of milk is great with this cereal, but soy milk was used in this recipe. It is ok to use coconut milk or almond milk depending on what you prefer.
• Hemp seeds come from a plant that is a variety of the Cannabis plant. Hemp seeds are great raw and can be added to a lot of dishes. Packed with protein and fiber, these seeds are also made into juice.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PpB3JDXtF4