Chocolates and berries are perfect partners when it comes to desserts. This recipe gives you a healthier alternative to your favorite chocolate cake with berries. This is 100% raw, vegan, egg-free, flour-free, and dairy-free. This cake is so healthy and good for you that you can eat this every day and not have to worry about gaining weight. Using only 5 ingredients, you can make this decadent fudge cake in just 10 minutes. This is a great way to indulging yourself without feeling guilty.
• 3 cups of dried organic walnuts
• 2/3 cup of cacao powder
• 1/4 tsp of sea salt
• 1 cup of Medjool dates, pitted and destemmed
• Fresh raspberries
• 1/3 cup of Medjool dates, pitted and destemmed
• 1/4 cup of agave syrup
• 1/2 cup of ripe avocado
• 1/3 cup of cacao powder
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to make. Serves 1 to 2.
Place walnuts in a food processor and pulse until crumbly.
Add cacao powder, salt, and Medjool dates.
Transfer the mixture to a plate. Use your hands to form a cake.
For the frosting, add Medjool dates, agave syrup, avocado, and cacao powder in a food processor.
Blend the ingredients together.
Spread out the frosting on the entire cake.
Place raspberries on top and sides.
Ideas And Tips:
• If you don’t have agave syrup, you can also use honey or maple syrup.
• Aside from raspberries, you can also use strawberries, bananas, or mixed fruits.
• You can keep this cake in the fridge for a few days. It tastes better when chilled.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4rgk3gQowk