Pumpkin-flavored food is the best way to enjoy autumn. Everything from hot drinks, pasta, side dishes, and even desserts can be infused with pumpkin. This recipe is a simple yet delicious way to celebrate autumn. These cookies only take 10 minutes to bake. They are topped off with creamy and sweet caramel frosting. These cookies are moist and taste like mini pumpkin pies. They are great treats to eat with a hot cup of cocoa or tea.
• 1 cup of softened butter
• Half a cup of brown sugar
• Half a cup of white sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1 cup of canned pumpkin
• 2 cups of all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp of baking soda
• Half a tsp of nutmeg
• Half a tsp of ground cloves
• Half a tsp of ground ginger
• Half a tsp of salt
• 1 tbsp of cinnamon
• 3 tbsp of butter
• 1/4 cup of heavy cream
• Half a cup of packed brown sugar
• 1 cup of confectioners sugar
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
This recipe takes 15 minutes to make. Serves 4 to 5.
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a bowl, mix together softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
Add egg and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated.
Place canned pumpkin into the mixture and stir until it becomes orange. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, add flour, baking soda, nutmeg, ground cloves, ground ginger, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir well with a spoon.
Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture. Stir well with a spoon until it turns into a dough.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet and scoop out dough to form cookies.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, mix together butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil.
Add confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. Stir well and remove from the heat.
Let the cookies cool first before spreading the caramel frosting on top.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can put chocolate chips, dried fruit, or nuts to your cookie dough for that added crunch and flavor.
• It is ok to place parchment paper on top of your baking tray to make sure the cookies come out easily once baked.
• To make sure you don’t accidentally put eggshells in your batter, crack open the egg in a separate bowl. This allows you to check the egg first before pouring it into your dough.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i6PTVCM7X8
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...