There are a number of reasons why you should love smoothies. The top of the list is simply because they are healthy. Whether it’s a green smoothie or fruit smoothie, it can help ensure you meet your body’s daily nutrient needs. Smoothies are also very easy and quick to make. There are countless flavor combinations to choose from and best of all you can control the sweetness and texture you want in your smoothie. This recipe is a basic fruit smoothie. You may add, remove or replace any fruit in this recipe. You may also use this as a foundation or guide to build and create your own favorite fruit smoothie recipe. Enjoy a delicious smoothie any time of the day!
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 2 to 3.
• 1 qt of strawberries, hulled
• 1 banana, cut into chunks
• 2 peaches
• 1 cup orange-peach-mango juice
• 2 cups ice
Put all the fruits in a blender and blend until mixture is pureed
Blend in the fruit juice.
Add ice cubes and blend to desired consistency.
Pour into glasses and serve.
Ideas And Tips:
• If you are using frozen fruits, you can skip the ice cubes. Just add water if the smoothie is too thick.
• Thrown in your favorite green leafy vegetable to transform this into a green smoothie.
• If you want a creamier smoothie, you may add milk or yogurt.
• Some ingredients you may add to improve/thicken the texture of your smoothie are nuts, nut butter, cereals or oats.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWA9p6xnEMc