A smoothie is perfect for breakfast. It gives you that much-needed boost in the morning. It is a perfect way to start your day as it is simple to make, yet very nutritious. What makes a smoothie really great when you just got up from bed is that there is no cooking required at all. Each sip of this healthy chilled drink will perk you up!
Drinking this smoothie will remind you of eating an oatmeal cookie. It is smooth with that crunch in every sip.
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 1.
• 5 ice cubes
• 3 strawberries
• 1/4 cup of blueberries
• 1 banana
• 1/4 cup of rolled oats
• 1 cup of vanilla flavored almond milk
• 1 tbsp honey
Put all the ingredients in a blender.
Start blending at low speed then gradually move until you reach the highest speed.
Blend until you get a smooth texture.
Pour into a glass and serve with a straw.
Ideas And Tips:
• If you just don’t have enough time in the morning or simply hate the sound of your noisy blender, you can prepare the smoothie the night before! Put it in your to-go container and keep it in the fridge. Enjoy your smoothie the next morning or take it anywhere you go.
• You may also use quick cooking oats or cereals.
• Use any fruit combination you love.
• Try maple syrup if you crave additional sweetener.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ifOFfVeJY