If you are trying to lose weight, it is not all about exercise. Eating healthy needs to go hand in hand with your workout routine. This smoothie recipe is not your ordinary smoothie. When we talk about meal replacement, this means that you will use this smoothie instead of a meal. Meal replacement smoothies help you consume fewer calories.
This smoothie recipe is packed with delicious fruits, yogurt, and protein powder. You can drink this for breakfast or after an intense workout. Refreshing, healthy, and delicious, you will definitely love eating healthy.
• Half a cup of frozen pineapple chunks
• 2 tbsp of flaxseeds
• Half a cup of frozen mixed berries
• 1 fresh banana
• 4 tbsp of Greek yogurt
• 2 scoops of strawberry-flavored protein powder
• 2 cups of almond milk
Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
If the smoothie is too thick, you can add more almond milk. Blend until you have the preferred texture.
Ideas And Tips:
• This smoothie recipe is very flexible. You can basically add or remove any of the ingredients here. For example, you can definitely add more fruits like kiwi, avocado, apples, and mandarins.
• If you are not a fan of Greek yogurt, go ahead and choose your favorite yogurts like vanilla or plain.
• Another option to make the smoothie less thick is to add watery fruits instead of adding more milk or water. Use watermelons, melons, or honeydew. They are sweet and watery.
You can also add chia seeds, raisins, dates, and nuts to this smoothie.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLYjYdN33Nw