Smoothies are easy to make and can be made from anything you want. Homemade smoothies let you control the amount of sweetness, tang, and color.
This recipe is really simple with only a handful of ingredients. Apples and bananas are always available in markets in a lot of countries. This smoothie is perfect for breakfast due to its high fiber content.
• 1 apple
• 1 banana
• Half a cup of ice
• 1 tsp of honey
• Flax seeds
• Half a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
• Pure vanilla extract
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 1.
Cut the apple into wedges.
Place apple wedges, banana, honey, flax seeds, orange juice, and pure vanilla extract into a blender.
Blend together until smooth.
Ideas And Tips:
• Flax seeds are optional. However, make sure to grind the seeds first so that they can be easily digested. Another alternative is to add chia seeds to this smoothie. Flax seeds are high in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins, thiamine, magnesium, and phosphorus. Studies show that consuming flax seeds help reduce cholesterol in the blood.
• This recipe uses granny apples but go ahead and use whatever apple you have on hand or prefer.
• If you don’t have ice on hand, you can also freeze your banana and apple.
• Aside from honey, you can also use maple syrup, agave nectar, or none at all. The fruits have natural sweeteners already.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzIPE-MrVZ0
😳 What Tinnitus Does To Your Brain Cells (And How To Stop It)
After 47 years of studies and countless brain scans done on more than 2,400 tinnitus patients, scientists at the MIT Institute found that in a shocking 96% of cases, tinnitus was actually shrinking their brain cells.
As it turns out, tinnitus and brain health are strongly linked.
Even more interesting: The reason why top army officials are not deaf after decades of hearing machine guns, bombs going off and helicopter noises…
Is because they are using something called "the wire method", a simple protocol inspired by a classified surgery on deaf people from the 1950s...