This smoothie literally takes minutes to make. Perfect to consume as breakfast, or as a boost before a workout. Because the fruits are already frozen, there is no need to add ice which will make the smoothie watery. Enjoy this easy to make smoothie in minutes and bring it with you on your way out.
This recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. Serves 1 to 2.
• 1 handful of frozen mixed fruits
• 1 handful of spinach
• 1 handful of frozen blueberries
• 1 banana
In the NutriBullet blender, add all of the ingredients starting with the water.
Blend until you get the preferred texture.
If the smoothie is too thick, add more water.
Ideas And Tips:
• NutriBullet is a brand of powerful blenders. It can be used to break down vegetables, fruits, seeds, and nuts. Blended food has less pulp and produces a smoother texture. If you don’t have a NutriBullet at home, you can use any blender you have on hand.
• Aside from water, you can also add fruit juice as your base. Other substitutes are yogurt, coconut water, soy milk, or almond milk.
• You can also add nuts like almonds, walnuts, or peanuts.
• You can also use organic fruits. Simply put them in the freezer overnight. Check out your local market for fruits in season. Try out other combinations such as mango, pineapple, apple, mandarin, kiwi, watermelon, strawberries, and raspberries.
• If you crave for a sweeter drink, choose natural sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, or agave.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzpbuWrilhg