This Italian spaghetti dish brings the flavors of the sea right into your kitchen. Easy, delicious, and fresh, this dish is perfect with a glass of white wine.
You can use any type of fish in this dish, and throw in whatever pasta you have on hand. You can have a delicious seafood pasta dish ready in less than 30 minutes.
• 1 pack (200 grams) of spaghettini
• Olive oil
• 3 fillets of anchovies
• 1 clove of garlic
• 1 red chili
• 1 tbsp of capers
• 10 cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
• Fillet of 2 gray mullets (300 grams)
• 1 handful of parsley, roughly chopped
• 1 handful of rocket
This recipe takes about 15 to 20 minutes to make.
Boil some water in a pot and cook spaghettini according to package instructions.
In a frying pan, add some oil, garlic, and crushed anchovies.
Add tomatoes, parsley, and chili.
Slice the fish into thin strips with the skin intact, and add to the frying pan.
Add capers. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour some pasta water to the sauce.
On a plate, season rocket with salt and olive oil.
Add pasta to the sauce and mix well.
Turn off the heat, and transfer the pasta onto a plate.
Garnish with seasoned rocket.
Ideas And Tips:
• Capers are already salty, so make sure to taste your sauce before adding salt. If the sauce becomes too salty, add more pasta water to balance it.
• Have the fish cut for you by your local market. This way, you don’t have to worry about trying to fillet your fish.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGXGxTUJvfw