Sour cream is a type of dairy product that is made by fermenting regular cream with lactic acid bacteria. The bacteria naturally thickens and sours the cream. Sour cream is used in a lot of dishes, smoothies, and desserts. It is also a popular dip for vegetables.
In this recipe, sour cream is made from raw ingredients. No cooking is involved and all you need is a blender! The main ingredient in this recipe is coconut meat. Coconut meat is high in fiber, potassium, and copper. This raw vegan sour cream is perfect for salad dressings, dips, and desserts.
• 1 and 1/4 cups of hemp seeds
• Half a cup of young coconut meat
• 1 tsp of raw apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp of unpasteurized light miso paste
• 1/4 tsp of high mineral salt
• Juice of 1 lemon
This recipe takes 5 minutes to make. Serves 8.
To get the coconut water, chop off the outer layer of the coconut.
At the top of the coconut, pop open the middle part with the edge of your knife.
Pour the coconut water into a container.
Scoop out the meat using a spoon or ice cream scoop.
Place the coconut meat in a blender.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients in the blender.
Blend until smooth.
If the mixture is too thick, gradually add water until creamy.
Taste the mixture and season based on your preference.
Ideas And Tips:
• You can also have your coconut meat removed in some local markets.
• The coconut water is found inside young coconuts. It is a clear liquid that is 95% water and 4% carbohydrates. it does not contain any vitamins or dietary minerals, but it is marketed as a natural energy or sports drink. It is loaded with primary electrolytes sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib__c8F1RNA