For an energized morning, a nutritious smoothie is a must try. This recipe is loaded with antioxidants, protein, and fiber. Aside from that, it is delicious and so simple that you can make it anytime. It takes 4 to 5 minutes to whip up this smoothie. Try making a big batch and leave it in the fridge so that the whole family can enjoy this super smoothie.
• Half a cup of ice
• Half a cup of Greek yogurt
• Half a cup of blueberries
• Half a cup of raspberries
• Quarter cup of blackberries
• 1 tbsp of ground flax seed
This recipe takes about 4 to 5 minutes to make. Serves 1.
Add all the ingredients in a blender.
Blend the ingredients until smooth.
Ideas And Tips:
• If your smoothie becomes too think and your blender can mix it well anymore, pour a little bit of water into the smoothie. This will lessen the thickness and allow your blender to get back to work.
• Flax seeds have been cultivated as early as 3000 BC in Babylon. According to records, King Charlemagne passed laws for all his subjects to consume as he strongly believed in the health benefits of these seeds. Modern studies show that these seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids, which are mostly found in fish. Omega-3 acid is associated with protecting patients with cardiovascular diseases from sudden death.
• In this recipe, flax seeds were added into the smoothie. However, this is optional. You can substitute with chia seeds or nuts.
images – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uucP_Pb9Ow